For the past eight years, we have recognized individuals and a few couples who achieved their wellness goals related to their weight, mindset and optimal labs. To acknowledge their efforts, we hire a photographer to take their picture for their personal satisfaction and for our office wall. Its been inspiring to watch the progress of many of you over this past year.
The 2016 Female award goes to the vivacious and fun loving, Janet Johnson, for her consistent efforts in fat loss over the past year. Read below about what motivated her to stay committed.
Janet’s Keys to Wellness Success
- In 2010, she joined the Beach Cities Jazzercise and attends sessions 3-4x/week- “I love the fun and camaraderie of being part of an exercise community. This was key for me!”
- 1 day/ week I enjoy yoga and strength training
- I follow a high protein, lower carb diet. This helps control my hunger and blood sugar levels
- I simply made my health and weight a priority this past year, stayed consistent, and used the accountability and support of Jeanne/ Doc Peters MD and the staff at Lindora.
- Worked with her nutritionist, Jeanne Peters RD on a Self-care Plan to improve taking daily her daily supplements
|Health Markers||Started: Dec
|Results in 12 months|
|Weight||179lbs||155.4 lbs||-24.4 lbs|
|% of Body Fat||33.4||28.1||-5.3%|
|BMI-Body mass Index||29.0||25.0||-4.0|